- PREMIUM DURABLE MATERIAL: Blades are made of sharp carbide wheels measuring .875” in diameter. Include allen wrench to adjust and replace blades.
- EASY SIZE: 8” long tool cuts up to 3/8” glass tile.
- QUALITY: Drop forged produced gives for high tensile strength, durable, and safe tool.
- PREMIUM HANDLES: heavy-duty spring action anti-skid rubber handles to prevent hand fatigue to help get tasks comfortably and effectively completed.
Drop Forged Constructed tile nipper works in independently or in harmony with wet saws and other types of nipping tools.
They are comfortable for nipping Venetian glass, dichroic & stained glass, ceramic tile, art glass, and stone tiles around the fireplace, for breaking glass canes, thin and thick china plates into mosaics and various shapes. It is well–made with anti-slip Pro grip rubber handles that enhance user experience.
FEATURES OF ION TOOLS GLASS NIPPER
- Drop Forged precision cutting straight carbide-tipped vanadium pliers
- Delivers quick and expert cuts
- Allen wrench for adjusting and removing the blades
- 8” tool perfectly cuts glass tiles of 1/32-inch to 3/8-inch thickness.
- Control where to break with the well-designed edges.
- Suitable for hobby, artwork, and renovative work in kitchens, workplace, bathrooms, home, the opening allows for nipping tiles of 1/32-inch to 3/8-inch thickness